By clicking the MEETINGS link in the left corner of the gray bar at the top of this page, you can view the most current meeting agenda.
The agenda for scheduled meetings is typically posted on Friday prior to the Wednesday meeting.
October 9, 2013 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
November 20, 2013 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
December 11, 2013 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
January 8, 2014 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
February 10, 2014 - Special Budget Session (All Day)
February 12, 2014 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
March 12, 2014 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
April 9, 2014 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
April 22, 2014 - Special Budget Session (All Day)
May 14, 2014 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
June 16, 2014 - Regular (Open Session: 7:00pm)
Viewing the Agenda
By Clicking the link in the upper left corner of this page, you can view the most current meeting agenda. From this page, you can can see the current agenda and descriptions of the items.
As more meetings are posted on the site, clicking the CALENDAR link will allow you to select the current meeting or past meetings that are in the system (Since May 2012).
Clicking on individual agenda items will show any additional information on that item including any supporting documents. If an item has supporting documents the documents can be downloaded by clicking on Supporting Documents and then Download.
Printing the Agenda
After navigating to a meeting agenda, the agenda can be printed by going to the upper right corner of the page, and clicking the word AGENDA on the Printable Version icon.
Any individual agenda item can be printed by selecting that item, then clicking the following icon, which is also located in the upper right corner
After minutes are board approved they will be posted and accessible from that meeting's agenda page. Minutes can be printed by going to the upper right corner of the page, and clicking the word MINUTES. If minutes have not yet been posted a message indicating this will appear.
Help and Related Information
A detailed user guide is available for download by clicking the link in the upper-right corner above the search bar. You can also contact the Superintendent's Secretary, Anna Strauss at (650) 854-2880.
View Board Policies On-line:
p style=" text-align: center;">
Governing Board Goals for 2013
1. Student. Every student will participate in a rigorous, relevant and innovative curriculum and will experience high quality instruction every day that engages, challenges and prepares them to thrive in a globally competitive and information-rich environment. Students will graduate from LLESD as resilient learners, effective problem-solvers and caring, involved citizens who contribute productively to their communities.
2. Teaching. Teaching in every classroom will be effective, engaging, relevant and responsive to the evolving needs of our students. District leaders will focus attention on student learning and on developing coherent curriculum and consistent instruction within and across grade levels and subject areas so that each student in our district will have an effective and engaging learning experience that meets the district’s high standards of excellence.
3. Learning Environment. Attend to the emotional, physical well being and safety of all students and staff through the ongoing maintenance of existing facilities as well as the design, development and implementation of the facilities master plan. Foster a district-wide culture of learning in which professionals and students are supported to take risks, to work collaboratively, to reflect on their learning and to continuously grow and develop.
4. Community. Educate the Las Lomitas Elementary School District parent community and the surrounding community about the work that LLESD is engaged in and regularly seek out their feedback and ideas about how the district can better achieve its goals. Involve and engage all community stakeholders in supporting and sustaining the district’s work, particularly the district’s goal to develop graduates who are caring and involved community citizens.
5. Fiscal. Maintain and adopt policies that ensure fiscally responsible use of district resources to support student learning and other district goals while attending to the short and long term financial stability of the district.